During my experience using Google maps I found it to be extremely useful in a variety of different ways. I thought that being able to document the places that I have been or want to go with text, picture, video, or with a link to a website was very useful. Once I have found my point of interest and want to move on I am able to show my exact route with a drawing tool so that those who are following my map are aware of the path I plan to take. This can be extremely important if more than one person plans on using the map. I thought that Google Maps was a bit more difficult to get started on than Dipity, but I found it to be more useful overall. I like the way that the Maps application can help you to find destinations, as well as giving you muni times and routes. Google maps can bring up any business or service that you are looking for and then gives you many options to classify and view that place. The shape tool was useful for making a boundary for the map and keeping destinations within a certain area. This again helps when more than one person is using the map. I think that maps could be made for any and all types of use. Educational maps could consist of destinations throughout the city that pertain to the subject being studied. Maps of the hospitals could be made for ambulance companies. Maps of venues could be made for people trying to see shows. The possibilities are endless as far as maps are concerned and I think that shows a high demand for this product.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&gl=us&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=116243433675891820850.000486cda3c1e3c6c88f8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment