Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dipity

http://www.dipity.com/nicdurst

From my experience with Dipity I thought that it was very user friendly and that the set up was very easy to understand. I like the click and drag aspect of the calendar and thought that it was easy to find exactly which date and event you are looking to update or check out. I also thought that "Add event" function was very user friendly and it's functions were well thought out. I had no problems adding pictures or specifying the location of an event. I also thought that the comment and follow functions were a good idea for a social media type perspective. It makes your time line able to correspond with those that follow you and allows you to plan future events together. Overall, I thought that Dipity was a great application for displaying events in a time line. I could see this site used for many things, but the one thing that stuck in my head the most was work scheduling. It seems like a company could post there workers shifts, as well as tasks and objectives on Dipity and it would be constantly updated as to the progress of each individuals work. This would be great for large projects with many teams working together in order to meet a common goal and time of completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment